Comprising two towers and incorporating 146 spacious residences with stunning views of San Francisco Bay and downtown, Four Seasons Private Residences at 706 Mission, San Francisco will create a new standard of graciously opulent living in the city.
• It is located in the heart of San Francisco’s vibrant Yerba Buena arts and cultural district, and will incorporate and preserve the historic Aronson Building, dating back to 1903, adjoining the new, 510-foot tower.
• Residences will showcase expansive square footage unique in the San Francisco market, with most residences ranging in size from 2,800 to more than 4,000 square feet.
• Slated for completion in 2020, the two adjoining towers - 45 and 10 stories high - will artfully blend historic and contemporary design and offer residences more akin to custom-designed homes than condominium units.
• A richly appointed amenity floor on the tower’s fifth level will include a fitness center, lounge with a bar and fireplace, private dining and tasting room, game room, library and landscaped outdoor terrace.
• The project is the latest in an exclusive collection of Four Seasons standalone Private Residences independently managed by Four Seasons staff and offering residents Four Seasons’ legendary service at the highest level.